Supporting and Promoting the Arts at the University of Pennsylvania
Join the arts community at the University of Pennsylvania for a new season of exhibitions, performances, public art and visiting artists. A range of artists will be featured across campus including David Antonio Cruz, Moyra Davey, Dorrance Dance, Mikel Elam, Khaled Mattawa, Christian McBride, Laurence Salzmann, Evie Shockley, Barbara Earl Thomas, Jessica Vaughn, and many more.
- September 14, 2023 The Sachs Program statement on the Palestine Writes Literature Festival
- October 19, 2023 Sachs Program 2024 Grants Information Sessions
- October 8, 2023 Announcing The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation 2024 Grant Cycle
- October 2, 2023 The Sachs Program and Past Present Projects present Bliss Consciousness: Paintings by Mikel Elam
- May 30, 2023 In MATTERS course, art materials are traced to their source
- May 11, 2023 The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation announces 2023 round of grants
Sachs Program grantmaking supports innovative arts activities throughout the University of Pennsylvania community, providing funding to Penn faculty, staff, students, departments, programs, and centers. Our vision is that the arts at Penn are valued and embraced as a creative catalyst, driving innovation, inspiration, and action.
October 10–February 18
Tuesday December 5
Wednesday December 6
Tuesday December 12
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation and Past Present Projects present Bliss Consciousness: Paintings by Mikel Elam, on view October 10, 2023–February 18, 2024 in The Arts Lounge at the Annenberg Center.