Supporting and Promoting the Arts at the University of Pennsylvania
Join us as we celebrate the playful and incisive work of Penn alumni Jayson Musson, in a public talk with the artist at the Arts Lounge at the Annenberg Center on Friday, October 21.
- September 30, 2022 A Migrants Life and Legacy
- September 29, 2022 Former ICA Curator Meg Onli to Curate 2024 Whitney Biennial
- September 19, 2022 PCAH Awards Pew Grants to ICA and WXPN
- September 7, 2022 Sachs Program Artist-in-Residence Tak Ensemble Announce 2022 Season
- September 1, 2022 Selective Attention: Interventions into the Computational Gaze Opens at Annenberg School
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 guidelines for up-to-date information on safety procedures, campus access, and event restrictions.
Sachs Program grantmaking supports innovative arts activities throughout the University of Pennsylvania community, providing funding to Penn faculty, staff, students, departments, programs, and centers. Our vision is that the arts at Penn are valued and embraced as a creative catalyst, driving innovation, inspiration, and action.
September 15–May 31
Friday October 21
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation and Penn Live Arts at the Annenberg Center present a comprehensive exhibition of the work of artist and educator Chen Lok Lee, on view September 15, 2022—May 2023.