Supporting and Promoting the Arts at the University of Pennsylvania
Wednesday, December 1 at noon, the Sachs Program will host an information session to discuss our Annual Grants and answer questions about the application process and what projects align with our priorities and criteria for grantmaking. This event will be hosted virtually on Zoom.
- October 29, 2021 Gender and identity: A lecture on diversity
- October 27, 2021 Al Filreis dwells in possibility
- October 25, 2021 Scholarship and identity through family, Afrofuturism, and 1,600 vinyl records
- October 20, 2021 Answering ‘How will we live together?’ at the Venice Biennale
- October 19, 2021 Tackling the topic of decolonization
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 guidelines for up-to-date information on safety procedures, campus access, and event restrictions.
The Sachs Program’s grantmaking supports innovative arts activities throughout the Penn community, providing funding to Penn faculty, staff, students, departments, programs, and centers. Our vision is that the arts at Penn are valued and embraced as a creative catalyst, driving innovation, inspiration, and action.
Join the arts community at the University of Pennsylvania as we safely welcome back the public for a season of exhibitions, performances, new public art, and visiting artists. A range of artists will be featured across campus including Amitav Ghosh, Ulysses Jenkins, Simone Leigh, Roberto Lugo, Maya Lin, Maceo Parker, Arthur Tress, and many more.