Supporting and Promoting the Arts at the University of Pennsylvania
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation is thrilled to announce its sixth annual round of grant awards today, providing $170,000 to support 15 Projects across five categories: Artist Residency Grants, Community Partnership Grants, Project Grants, Curricular Grants, and Independent Creative Production Grants.
- September 14, 2023 The Sachs Program statement on the Palestine Writes Literature Festival
- May 30, 2023 In MATTERS course, art materials are traced to their source
- May 11, 2023 The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation announces 2023 round of grants
- May 1, 2023 By the Numbers: Six years of The Sachs Program Student Grants
- May 1, 2023 Announcing the Sachs Program 2023 Student Grant Awards
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 guidelines for up-to-date information on safety procedures, campus access, and event restrictions.
Sachs Program grantmaking supports innovative arts activities throughout the University of Pennsylvania community, providing funding to Penn faculty, staff, students, departments, programs, and centers. Our vision is that the arts at Penn are valued and embraced as a creative catalyst, driving innovation, inspiration, and action.
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation and Penn Live Arts at the Annenberg Center present a comprehensive exhibition of the work of artist and educator Chen Lok Lee, on view September 15, 2022—May 2023.