Supporting and Promoting the Arts at the University of Pennsylvania
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation at the University of Pennsylvania and the Paul Robeson House and Museum are thrilled to announce they have received a lead grant from the William Penn Foundation to launch a new collaboration to support West Philadelphia artists.
- September 14, 2023 The Sachs Program statement on the Palestine Writes Literature Festival
- January 24, 2024 Who, what, why: Jo Tiongson-Perez, Sachs Program grantee
- October 20, 2023 A new season of the arts at Penn
- October 19, 2023 Sachs Program 2024 Grants Information Sessions
- October 8, 2023 Announcing The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation 2024 Grant Cycle
- October 2, 2023 The Sachs Program and Past Present Projects present Bliss Consciousness: Paintings by Mikel Elam
Sachs Program grantmaking supports innovative arts activities throughout the University of Pennsylvania community, providing funding to Penn faculty, staff, students, departments, programs, and centers. Our vision is that the arts at Penn are valued and embraced as a creative catalyst, driving innovation, inspiration, and action.
Tuesday February 27
February 27–June 28
Infused with subtle humor and sharp sarcasm, Safety Instructions is an artistic exploration into the fragility and transience of safety within the modern world and the first U.S. exhibition for Kyiv-based artists Anna Khodkova and Kristina Yarosh, founders of the print studio Etchingroom1.