Supporting and Promoting the Arts at the University of Pennsylvania
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation is supporting 17 new student projects, selected from a diverse field of applicants, and covering a range of artistic and academic fields and practices.
- March 24, 2023 By the Numbers: Six years of The Sachs Program student grants
- February 9, 2023 John L. Jackson, Jr. named Penn’s next Provost
- November 2, 2022 The arts at Penn, engaging and experimental
- October 21, 2022 Jayson Musson: ‘His History of Art’
- October 19, 2022 A modern history of ancient trees, through the lens of climate change
Please refer to the University of Pennsylvania’s COVID-19 guidelines for up-to-date information on safety procedures, campus access, and event restrictions.
Sachs Program grantmaking supports innovative arts activities throughout the University of Pennsylvania community, providing funding to Penn faculty, staff, students, departments, programs, and centers. Our vision is that the arts at Penn are valued and embraced as a creative catalyst, driving innovation, inspiration, and action.
September 15–May 31
The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation and Penn Live Arts at the Annenberg Center present a comprehensive exhibition of the work of artist and educator Chen Lok Lee, on view September 15, 2022—May 2023.
The Arts Lounge at the Annenberg Center is a new hub for the creative community, co-developed and managed by The Sachs Program for Arts Innovation and Penn Live Arts, featuring art exhibitions, programming, and space for hanging out and studying.