Artist Residency Grants
Artist Residency Grants are intended to bring an emerging or mid-career artist to Penn as a Fellow, Artist in Residence, or Curator in Residence within a department, program or center (collaborations between departments, programs or centers is also supported). The proposed artist’s responsibilities may be determined by the applicant and their collaborating partner(s), but may include: courses, workshops, studios or seminars, advising, mentoring, independent study, presentations to the Penn community, exhibitions, performances, programming and/or other forms of public engagement. The Artist Residency Grant can be used to increase support for an existing opportunity, as well as to create a new opportunity.
- Annenberg Center Remounts Toni Morrison’s Dreaming Emmett with Artist-in-Residence DNAWORKS
- The Third Space: Unfurling Diasporic Arts of South Asia
- Jamal Batts: Curator-in-Residence
- Long-term Ensemble in Residence Program
- Penn Center for Neuroaesthetics Artist-in-Residence: Lucas Kelly