Community Partnerships Grants
Sachs Program Community Partnerships Grants are intended to support collaborations between Penn programs, departments and centers, and community arts and civic organizations and organizers: to cultivate meaningful partnerships between Penn and its surrounding communities and to encourage non-hierarchical artistic and intellectual exchange.
- Philadelphia Jazz Oral History Project
- Free Blue Stoop writing classes for West Philadelphia writers
- Community Programming for The Dido Problem
- Youth Docent Training Program at the Paul Robeson House & Museum
- Trans and Nonbinary Vocal Workshops