Making Art Grants
Making Art Grants support creative practice within the Penn community. Over the course of our program, the grants awarded in this category have included: Visiting Artist Grants, which help bring new minds, new perspectives, and new and important artistic work to campus; Extended Artist Engagement Grants intended to support an emerging or mid-career artist as a Fellow, Artist in Residence, Curator in Residence; and Independent Creative Production Grants, which support artists within our existing community – providing resources to faculty and staff for independent artistic projects.
- 20 Years of La Casa Latina
- Center for Programs in Contemporary Writing Fellow in Poetics and Poetic Practice
- MUSICA PRACTICA / ELETTRONICA VIVA
- Transmission as Resistance: Redox Drip
- Queer Eclipse
- Recipes for the Revolution: Meals Our Ancestors Made Possible