Teaching Art Grants
Teaching Art Grants support innovative approaches to teaching that embrace the arts and humanities. Over the course of our program, the grants awarded in this category have included: Arts Course Development Grants, awarded to strengthen departments, programs and centers that promote artistic and creative innovation and experimentation at Penn; Arts Integration Grants, awarded to support the integration of the arts and humanities across the university, and to provide faculty members with opportunities to stretch and grow their curricula in creative ways; and Freshman Seminar Grants, which support arts activities and arts-driven pedagogy within and related to freshman seminars.
- 30 Americans
- Your Brain on Food
- Fiction Filmmaking with Trauma-informed Practice
- Impressionism: Looking, Painting, Modernity
- What Happened To Classical Myths?
- Mozart to Mitski and Bach to Beyonce
- Religion, Identity and the Self