All Annual Grants will be evaluated by Committees.
Evaluating committees will reflect a range of expertise, including expertise relevant to the application pool, and may include previous grant recipients, students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members. No committee member may evaluate applications in which they are directly involved.
Committees will discuss the applications individually and in the context of the pool and may review work samples and other useful information during the discussion.
Committee recommendations will be shared with the Sachs Program Advisory Board. It is the responsibility of the Sachs Program Advisory Board to make final decisions on which projects will receive support.
Additional Grant Evaluations
- Student Grants – will be evaluated by Sachs Program staff.
- Ben Art Bucks Grants – will be evaluated by Sachs Program staff.
- First-Year Seminar Grants – will be evaluated by Sachs Program and College of Arts & Science staff.
- Responsive Grant Opportunities – are currently paused. The process for evaluation will be determined by an advisory committee for this opportunity.
- Rolling Grants – will be evaluated by Sachs Program staff.