Student Grants support students in their creative endeavors and provide increased access to the arts. Over the course of our program, the grants awarded in this category have included: Student Arts Innovation Grants, which support large, ambitious student-driven projects; and Ben Art Bucks, quick accessible grants for students and student groups to support creating or experiencing the arts. In 2018 students received support for projects under Student Engagement Grants.
- Community Based City Planning
- New Mixed Chamber Piece with Dance and Film
- Gendered Exile: A Narrative of Chinese (Trans)national Adoption
- With My Own Hands
- Between you and I (working title)
- Cool Kid Rules (working title)