Sachs Program Student Grants support University of Pennsylvania students in their creative endeavors and provide increased access to the arts. Over the course of our program, the grants awarded in this category have included: Student Arts Innovation Grants, which support large, ambitious student-driven projects; and Ben Art Bucks, quick accessible grants for students and student groups to support creating or experiencing the arts. In 2018 students received support for projects under Student Engagement Grants.
- Using Novel Materials for Adaptable Acoustics
- Generation Pandemic
- Unraveling Hidden Stories: Chinese American Families
- Philadelphia Media Arts Collective
- Plain Sight (working title)
- Third Take (working title)